Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 1 2010

Hey family, I sent ya`ll some pictures so I hope you like em. Please tell Chris Colvin hi for me, and give him a big hug, I miss that kid a ton. Anywho, the work is going great and my health also. We are going to baptize a single mother with her son this Saturday, their names are Gloria and Maximo. I am so excited for them. Well I hope you are all having fun in the winter, I am enjoying the HOT HOT sun, it is so crazy hot here. Oh by the way, I have a new President, they had the elections and so my new President is President PiƱera, they had to shut down everything during the elections. We could only go to the Sacrament meeting, and there were police everywhere. Also, since it is summer everyone has gone to the beach. This region has the best beaches in all of Chile so half our ward have left and wont return until March, so it is tough at times, but hey the Lord keeps sending people that want to know the truth so it is alright.
ANywho, I love you all so much. Have a great week and tell Travis J. hi for me and all the family and the new ward that I don`t even know. Check ya later.

Elder McKay Jackson

No comments: