Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jaunuary 19, 2010 HIVES, HIVES, HIVES!

Hola padre mió, ¿como estas? That was an amazing sunset; I can’t believe that there is snow. It looks so crazy; I forget the feeling of snow and the feeling of coldness. It is going to be great because I will get back from the mission and will be able to adjust to the temperature because I leave from heat in Chile and will arrive with heat in Utar.
I had another visit to the doctor this week, it was crazy. Last Sunday I ate tacos with a family, everything normal right, well I put a hot sauce on. Well the next morning I woke up itching and looked at my arms and I had hives, like I always had before the mission. Well it got worse and worse until Monday night it started going up my neck and cutting off a little circulation so I was having hard time breathing and my ankles were huge. It was as if I had just been burnt by boiling water. So a member took me to the emergency office and they gave me a shot in the butt and then I went back home went to bed, woke up the next day and I felt so much better. It took until Saturday to go away completely, so I was in the house reading a ton. I was able to read all of Moses and all of Genisis and learn about all the prophets like Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and Moses. It was awesome, I didn`t know anything about them before. So it was a crazy week, they tell me it was something I ate and I have a crazy allergy to it, so I think it was that hot sauce or something. But the great thing is that I am still alive and kicking J My investigators Alvaro and Yanet are going to be married this Friday, then their baptism is Saturday. They have asked me to baptize them and also their 9 year old son Jean. I am so excited, this will be my first family and it is the complete process too. Also Oscar, my first convert will complete one year as a member this week so everyone is telling me that he is going to the temple with his family. I am so happy for them. Also we just found another family, a mother and her 8 year old son that accepted a baptismal date on the 6th of February. They went to church and received an answer that this is the true church. I LOVE CHILE!!!!!
Well transfers were today, I am staying here and my companion Elder Haacke will finish his mission in one month, so he is excited. You will have to go to his homecoming. Anywho, I love you all so much. Have a great week and we will be talking.

Elder McKay B. Jackson

No comments: