Monday, May 24, 2010

May 10th 2010

Hey I don`t have a lot of time, and plus the more I write the more it makes me think about home and what it is comming up, so this one is gonna be short. My week was just great. Jeremy, Carlos and Marta went to church so that means that Jeremy will be baptized this Saturday, then Carlos and Marta will be baptized the next weekend. The work is going great and we are finding a lot of new people to teach. We received a reference from a family that I love last night doing family night, the kids name is David and he is excited to read the Book of Mormon and pray to know if it is true. I can`t believe that my best friend will be comming home on Wednesday, he is the man, give him and Jason a big hug for me and take a picture. The time has gone by way to quick. It scares me to think how fast this next month will pass by.
That is awesome that Doug and Kydee both recevied their mission calls. Doug won`t be leaving before I get home right? I am so excited to hear about Travis, let me know how he is doing, you can forward his emails to me if you can, I would love to hear about what is going on, and help him if I can. Tell your mother hi for me, she has been so great in wriiting me. I will definately be praying for Jake, I hope he does well. Anywho, I love you all and hope you have a great week. Thanks for all you do, and for all your prayers.

Elder McKay Bryan Jackson

P.s. Jessica Smalley sent me a birthday package, I had kinda forgotten that it is my birthday soon, I am getting really old.

No comments: