Monday, August 31, 2009

August 31, 2009

Hey ya family, we did have two baptisms on Saturday, the other two for another week, but it was beautiful. I talked one of them(Alberto) to let Elder Cruz baptize him because it would be his first time baptizing someone, and so Elder Cruz was so happy. Alberto was Evangelico, and is married to an hermana named Janka who was inactive but now no, so we got two in one with that family, activated someone and baptized someone, talk about blessings no. The other, Jorge was baptized by the second counselor who is preparing to go on a mission in January, so we were all happy. Now we just have to help Jorge`s wife and child so they can be baptized and then after go to the temple. My health is good and we had a fun preparation day today, we(Iquique) played soccer against the other zone(Alto Hospicio) and we won, also we got new jerseys from Iquique, they are sweet, so I will send ya a picture. Anywho, I have to run but i love you all and I will talk to ya later. Have a great week, tell Dad and Tiff I love them I pray for them everynight as well as the whole family. Have a great week at work and have fun. Talk to ya later fam.Oh by the way, this week I will complete 1 year in Chile, the 2nd of Septiembre, how cool huh, I am pretty much Chileno now. Love, Elder McKay B. Jackson

No comments: